Don Crandler Trailor Don Crandler Trailor

It was good

The music is probably the best in this trailer. Very good, but it sounds a little like a horror movie. The graphic could use some work.
It's not a very original movie but I still think it's quite good.

Halo: Marine Tales Halo: Marine Tales

Great work!

Funnier than I expected :D Cool graphic and good voices, too.
Keep it up like that!

C is for cereal C is for cereal

Hahahaha XD

Oh my god, that was the most hilarious thing I've seen today! This is funny as hell!

How to draw 5: South Park How to draw 5: South Park

It's good

You explain in an easy way, which is good for beginners but I think this helps some better animators, too. The characters aren't very hard to draw, though, but it's good anyway.
The drawpad: Good idea but everything you draw just gets weird :D It's better to direct use flash then.
The possibility to change track is good but you should include a "no music" track, too. Some people may want to turn it off completely and listen to their own music. Except that, good interactivity! You can go to which page u want in just one or some few clicks.

Aprime responds:

kl, thanks, add me to favs

www.aprime.tk

Eagle's quest Eagle's quest

Decent game

The control sucks. Fix more directions to fly in. Not just up, down, right, left. Otherwise, kinda decent.

Bam2323 responds:

alright i fill work on that

World Creator World Creator

LOL

The whole idea is very good but the animations was bad. Put sounds in it, make nicer animations and some more button options and it'll be great!