Don Crandler Trailor Don Crandler Trailor

It was good

The music is probably the best in this trailer. Very good, but it sounds a little like a horror movie. The graphic could use some work.
It's not a very original movie but I still think it's quite good.

Halo: Marine Tales Halo: Marine Tales

Great work!

Funnier than I expected :D Cool graphic and good voices, too.
Keep it up like that!

C is for cereal C is for cereal

Hahahaha XD

Oh my god, that was the most hilarious thing I've seen today! This is funny as hell!

That Halo Parody 3 That Halo Parody 3

Mediocre

The text is kinda annoying sometimes when its in dark colors. Its getting very hard to read when it's in front of that background.
The graphic is okay but I don't really think Halo is the game to make parodies in sprites.
The humor then... it's good. Maybe it would been funnier if it were better atmosphere in the whole flash.

Halo Marine Tales:Teaser Halo Marine Tales:Teaser

Great teaser

It was funny but too short! I want to se MORE! Can't wait to the real movie...

An overnight job An overnight job

It didn't have a story

And it was very short, but the graphics were quite good and I think it deserves to be protected.

Lepo 7: Island Adventure Lepo 7: Island Adventure

Good...

There is very good atmosphere in this. Blazing fire, wind in the leaves and the sail etc. The music fits good.
But I didn't understand the ending. I don't know what it was supposed to mean, but i thought it was a little funny...

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks.

Natural-Defection Natural-Defection

To short

You should have made it longer. There's nothing wrong with the graphic and the sound so just make next movie longer.

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

HAHAHAHAHA

OMG, that was sooooooo sweeeeeet!! This is my new favorite! Keep it up, dude!!

3 Dudes And A Puppy - Ep1 3 Dudes And A Puppy - Ep1

LOL

Haha, nice jokes! If the graphic was better, it would be perfect! Keep up the good work!